Monday, January 18, 2021

Clicking The Emoji

 A note if I may ...I want to be totally honest with everyone and I plead with you to read to the end to think, to comment and above all to share!

How many of us stop to contemplate just how Holocaust denial exists?

We all know about anti-Semitism but how many really care?

Facebook has a variety of types of posts:

The cute kids

The cute pets

The great music videos

The ever-present culinary successes -where we boast of our prowess in food preparations!

The family "get togethers" / weddings / anniversaries etc.

The ever-present Memes on ALL subjects!

There are the sexual ones of female bodies from the buddy of mine- still in the 10th grade locker room, eh Victor ;-)

Oh, and Gott Im Himmel I won't go dally on the "Politically" obsessed ones that cause one to be under the Community Standards heel of the feared Count Zuckerberg!

Or those conservative pro Trump posts that like blood in the water draw in the sharks of the banshees of hell and the "Fact Checkers" of censorship.

 How many do us do it?

We see posts made and labored on by our friends that we merely glance at them and rush to acknowledge by clicking on an Emoji.

Some of us MAY take the time to read short entries and may even leave comments.

Some begin reading and then see that the post is "long winded" and move on.

 I know I stand accused of doing this myself.

Sometimes we write entries regarding our concerns and we get "carried away" ...

I know it because I just recently wrote a very personal and emotional post to share on my feed. And it is the very basis for this "rant" of mine but please hear me out.

I recently wrote a post, to not only emphasize the highly emotional feeling I am experiencing as I wade through actual written records of my relatives in the "Pale of Settlement" Galicia. I wrote it because of the overwhelming evidence written physical proof of the beastiality of man and the genocidal mania in the calculated thoroughly planned "Die Endlsung der Judenfrage" the Final solution to the Jewish question.

I sit here in front of this mass of evidence in total astonishment as I try to understand how? How denial of the Holocaust can exist? 

The blithe use of the Emoji by a classmate on my post revealed just how easy it is. 

In my research I happened across a digitalized 8mm black and white home movie by a resident of the Shtetl of Babuchowie in Poland in 1938.

I was mesmerized!!

I was also shocked for I was watching a world that had been eradicated.

In the film I saw those three little smiling boys who could be my cousins from a home video made by a resident who had succeeded in life in the "Golden Medina" and had returned wealthy and well to do with an 8mm camera.

As I sat watching the video, I saw the residents - alive -smiling, the atypical home movie of a successful home town boy. The Yiddishkeit the life, the Joys of Simcha happiness  that once flowed from those hovels…..

In my post I had included a photo I made from screen shot from the video of the adorable faces of the three little boys smiling for the camera...

Ryan Bellerose was the person who saw the Laughing Emoji and queried: "how the hell did someone post a laugh emoji on this post?"

 I clicked on the Emoji and saw that it was done by an individual who had been a classmate of mine in High School.

I replied to Ryan citing the possibility of his seeing the photo of the smiling children which at a glance, without reading, you see the adorable faces of the three little boys smiling for the camera and that could have been the reason for his response.

To me the comment showed the average Facebook response of NOT reading the post. So, I sent him a private message:

"Hello Robert a question if I may it indicates here -see photo that you posted a laughing emoji to my post. May I ask -as my good friend Ryan Bellerose asks -WHY did you response by the Laughter Emoji? Did you read my post or simply "clicked on?

May I point out to you that the post was not about the joy in the children's faces. My post was about the beastiality hidden by this image.

I never receive a response

According to the after-action reports of the Einsatzgruppen C of the Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads of Nazi Germany that were responsible for the implementation of the so-called Final solution to the Jewish question (Die Endlsung der Judenfrage) in territories conquered by Nazi Germany. In the past I had read some of these reports so I know just how they were murdered in the Holocaust.

They were forced to strip off their clothing, whipped and beaten. Terrified by ruthless dogs into a line on the edge of a ditch -a mass grave and then shot. I force myself NOT to contemplate what were the last thoughts of these children as they fell onto the withering mass of their kinfolk in the mass grave.

Out of fears two years later the Nazi's came back and brought Sonderkommandos, work units made up of German Nazi death camp prisoners to exhume mass execution victims during the Holocaust. This was-also visualized in Schindler's List as in the scene of the two pushing a wheel barrel with the exhumed and lifeless little body of the young girl in the red coat.

A French Catholic priest Father Patrick Desbois has taken death bed confessions from those Ukranians and Poles who had participated as auxiliaries:

“We used to uncover the graves where there were people who had been killed during the past three years, take out the bodies, pile them up in tiers and burn these bodies, grind the bones, take out the valuables in the ashes, such as gold teeth, rings and so on, and separate them. After grinding the bones, we would throw the ashes up in the air so that they would disappear, replace the earth over the graves, and plant seeds so that nobody could recognize that there was once a grave there."

So, looking at the faces of these three little ghosts in heaven, few contemplate that a mere three years later they were murdered their little bodies exhumed and burned their bones crushed

They do not have a grave their ashes thrown to the wind

They were murdered simply because they were Jews just as Jews are murdered with ease today because we returned home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post and all your rants . Seeing these faces of happy children who where murdered only because they were Jewish Children should make everyone sad and angry . How the world has forgotten and cannot be bothered . Imagine the lives these innocence could have lived, the accomplishments, the love ...

    ReplyDelete